Mandatory Practical Training for CMA Examination
All the students of the Institute are hereby informed that as per the Practical Training Scheme of the Institute, every student having registered under Revised Syllabus 2008/Syllabus 2012, shall be required to attend/finish practical training for a period of 3 years on whole time period basis to the fulfillment of needs of council in any one or more of the organization. However, students for being eligible to make an application to appear in the final examination must:
- Complete at least 6 months of Practical Training in any one or more of the organization or
- Must have an experience of at least 6 months in any one or more of the organization or
- Enroll for the – ICMAT (CMA Training Module)
(Please refer the detailed guidelines hosted in www.icmai.in)
Institute had already conducted 4 Batches of ICMAT and the schedule for the V Batch is as below:
Mandatory Practical Training For CMA Examination
Date for submission of On-line ICMAT Training Form
|DEC 2015||16th March – 15th September|
Please be informed that:-
1) Batch – V of ICMAT will be the last Batch for ICMAT and no further ICMAT will be conducted beyond Dec 2015 Final Examination.
2) CMA Candidates who had registered themselves for ICMAT in Batch – Ito Batch – IV will be eligible to appear for Final Exams in Dec 15 and onward and need not register for this ICMAT.
3) ICMAT is applicable for the students who have registered for Final Course of the Institute.
If you feel any problem or error in downloading these file you can share your issue in the comment box given below. Further If you have any query or you want any subject specific notes then you can share your requirements in comment box below.
If you are a author or has something to publish then you can mail us directly at email@example.com and we will publish your article with your name and photograph.
You may also like this: