HOW TO GET EXEMPTION IN CA FINAL AUDIT. Some students get more than 60 in it while some does not even get passed in this subject, the main reason behind this failure is absence of proper planning. Many students asks me How to get Exemption in CA Final Audit ? So I have written few essential tips that will surely help you all to get more than 60 marks in CA Final Audit paper.
Following are some points which will help you to get Exemption in CA Final Audit:-
- Audit is the easiest and trickiest paper in the first group. Easiest because there is nothing in it that we don’t already know, and tricky because even after knowing everything we aren’t able to score well. Planned study is all that is the key to success.
- Surbhi Bansal is the book to refer for CA Final Audit if you are to get the concepts in a nutshell. However, you should not totally depend on that book. Just use it for concepts, i.e., points and quick revision. For those who like elaborate content can refer Paduka’s. In any case you should not ignore the practice manual provided by the institute.
Must Download CA IPCC Auditing Notes By Surbhi Bansal
- Always follow the answering pattern of the Practice manual no matter where you build your concepts from. Keep the answers simple and do not beat about the bush. Be crisp and very clear.
- Focus on professional ethics as it covers 16 sure marks and can be done in a day or less than that and is very scoring. Even here, most of the questions that are asked in exams are from PM only.
Also visit CA FINAL AUDIT PAPER May 2015 & Solution
- While you are going through the chapters or even practice manual, always mark the important points and those points that you tend to forget. And when u revise, pay special attention to them.
- For starting, you should first refer to class notes or the book you built your concepts from and then do practice manual as many times as possible. My personal suggestion would be to do it 5 TIMES.
Article By Manisha Jain
Still have questions?? Then ask at the right place
Wish you a very best of luck!!!