GST REGISTRATION & DOCUMENTATION
GST Registration & Documentation. GST registration is the latest happening in the North Indian states these days. So we have decided to provide you step by step guide to register under GST and provide you list of documents required for such registration. So GST Registration & documentation procedure is as follows:-
- Login to official GST Registration website – www.gst.gov.in
- Type your Provisional ID provided by State Vat Department by any mean communication channel.
- Verification with Valid Mobile No and Email Id and validate with OTP in MOBILE and Mail id and create at your own ID and password with filling 5 security question and answer .
- All Vat, Excise, Corporate Register, Service Tax No. with Registration Date
- To fill Ward/ZONE NO. To view this visit state VAT Website.
- Photo of Authorized Person, Detail of Authorized Person Like DIN, PAN Card No, Mobile No, Aadhaar Card No. will have used for E Sign, if you have DSC the it will become option to provide Aadhaar Card no. not Mandatory just for Identity like Passport No.
- For proof of authorize signatory, you have to provide proof, you can upload BOD resolution or letter of Authority for this only.
- Proof of Registration of Concern Like Certificate of Incorporation of Company.
- Proof of Address- Type of place of Business like Own, Rented, NOC etc. and accordingly with proof, any of them is to upload in PDF or JPEG Format Only E.g. Rent agreement, Water utility Bill, Electricity Bill, Company MOA/ AOA, Certificate of Registration.
- Fill detail of Goods and Service with HSN Code, HSN Code is available at same page of GST Page.
- Provide any Other Business address if any.
- Then Fill the Bank account and upload only one of the for Proof
- Bank statement or
- First page of Passbook.
- After the all you can submit the with Aadhar Verification (E Sign) or with DSC.
That’s all for GST REGISTRATION & DOCUMENTATION. Keep Sharing