How to collect Information about Pvt. Ltd. Company – Shareholder list and Financials
There is very difficult to find the information of PVT. Ltd. Companies Specially in finding the list of share holders. So we make your work easy and giving you the full imformation about how to get information about a pvt. ltd co.
All you have to follow following steps:-
1. go to The link :- Click here
2. create your login Id by sign up option on the site
3. Go to section View Public Documents on the left side of the site.
4. Enter name of Company for which you want to know the information. the CIN no. required for that is automatically fetched.
5. Check in the list of documents whether Form 20B (for filing Annual Return) is available or not (Available in almost every case)
*Form 20B contains the list of share holder or any changes in the share holding pattern.
6. If yes, then make the payment of Rs 100 by online transaction and download the Form.
7. you can get complete list of shareholders of the company as on last AGM which is attached along with the form.
Besides this you can also see the the other details about the company company like financial statement :-
Form 23 AC
Audited Financial Statement
You can also view the basic information about the company .
This information includes:-
- Date of Incorporation
- Authorized Share Capital
- Subscribed Share Capital
- Paid Up Share Capital
- Date of Last AGM
- Date of Last Balance sheet Found
- Registered Office Address
- Email Address
- Any Charge on the company
For this you don’t even need to sing up or make any payment. this can viewed by visiting companies master data on the left side of the site.
This information is mainly needed in making of search reports and due diligence report of company
Hope you like :- How to collect Information about Pvt. Ltd. Company – Shareholder list and Financials detaila and other basic detailsls from MCA Site
By :- CA Alkit Jain
[do_widget “Feedburner Form”]
A verification email will be sent on your email address After subscribing. So pls confirm the same by logging into your mail account and access all the latest notes and suggested answers directly in Your Inbox itself.