CA Final IDT Amendments notes and Study Tips
As papers are near all students needs CA Final IDT Amendments notes . Which we are providing at the end of this post click on the image or at the link in the end to download the Amendment notes before that read some study tips for CA final IDT exams.
- Service tax has now a weightage of 50 marks, so every topic might be tested. Read the whole service tax portion thoroughly. Practice Manual doesn’t have many questions, so read from an author book who gives examples and questions for every topic. I Recommend ( Raj kumar or bangar )
- 10 marks can come from common topics under Excise, Customs and Service tax(Appeals and Revision, Advance Rulings and Settlement of cases, Offences & Prosecution)
- Reading case laws is a must (May 2014 attempt was a paradigm shift from traditional pattern, with 3 questions full of case laws).Select cases in Direct and Indirect by ICAI would sufficient.Download case laws summary notes from here :- INDIRECT TAX CASE LAWS SUMMARY NOTES FOR CA FINAL
- Excise has been reduced to 25 marks. So you can expect a practical problem on Cenvat credit or SSI, a question from valuation and others.
Reading PM is a must. You can expect mostly repeated questions.
- Custom has remained same with a weightage of 25 marks. No indirect questions will be asked here, so read practice manual thoroughly.
- Do read all amendmentsDownload the CA Final IDT Amendments notes from below :-
Hope these notes ( CA Final IDT Amendments notes ) will help you . Do share it with others and keep spreading.