8 Things You will Experience if you have a CA BoyFriend
At the very starting of this article 8 Things You will Experience if you have a CA BoyFriend I want clear that here CA means both qualified and CA students . So read it with this in your mind. Previously we published 5 statements by celebrities that will make you Proud of Doing CA and you appriciated it alot so this time we brings you 8 Things You will Experience if you have a CA BoyFriend.
1. They are best at distance relationship. They will give you equal attention and care You must share if you have that one 😉
2. They only recognise two months in the yearly calendar and that is May and November..
3. They will have a perfect future and secured career at least better than an engineer 😛
4. They are more technical they always relate thier love life with there CA Course .. and mostly with sections . One example is here only 😛
5. They might give you lesser time for the long calls because they have to attend classes in early morning, then go on article-ship and then back to classes. But if still he is giving you that time .. than marry him 😛
6. They will never ever cheat you. because of there bussy schedule he dont even have time to think of any other or double dating kind of things 😀 . He will give you more space for sure.
7. A Never Give up Attitude : after facing so much failures they still work hard , so they have already learnt never say die attitude.
8. Patience is made for Chartered Accountant only, They have alot of patience, If you have CA Boyfriend you will understand what acctually i am trying to say 😛
After this Qualities here is what you are getting in future . You will never pay extra tax as your hubby is already perfect at tax planning 😛
And at last this something i should not mention but still statutory Warning is compulsory and that too in bold red colour. You might get some less time of him 😀
Hope you like our post 8 Things You will Experience if you have a CA BoyFriend. comment some suggestions of topics like this so that we can write on them too.
Written By : CA Alkit jain
You can follow me on : Facebook : CA Alkit Jain
Twitter : @alkitjain
Google + Alkit Jain
Linkdin : Alkit linkedin
Youtube : Alkit jain
Also see :- 10 Things to remember before giving CA Exams
If you can also write some articles than mail us at email@example.com, We will publish it by your name.