5 THINGS THAT YOU WILL MISS AFTER CA /CS/CMA
- Group Study: – One thing which is mostly missed by every student after becoming professional is group study. Group study is the place where students gathers not to study but to have fun in student life. We all have one friend in our group who always arranges such group study meetings but never take them seriously even in exam days.
- Coaching Center: – Now a days 90% of the students starts CA/CS/CMA just after passing their secondary examination. So we have to sacrifice our college life for the sake of better careers. Then during study coaching center is the only place where we are able to meet new friends and so many students from the same line. So the second most thing which every student gonna miss is their Coaching centers.
Recommended Articles For you
3. Better Mondays:- It is generally seen that almost all the students get handsome jobs just after passing their Final examination for their respective courses. Then we feel the value of Mondays that we had enjoyed in our student life. This one is especially for me. I missed my student life for this reason the most. 🙁
4. No Responsibility:- In student life we don’t have so much pressure to prove ourselves in society. After becoming professional you have to do something different to be successful and to stand on your foot. It is easier to pass CA/CS/CMA courses than to become a Good/Best CA/CS/CMA.
5. Updation:- Actually this is for those professional who are Lazy of being updated. During study you have to read/Learn one type of syllabus with limited updation in that. But after becoming professional you have to be UPDATED with latest updated to be in the race to Success.
That’s all for today. We recommend you to try new things after becoming CA/CS/CMA. Be updated. Stay hungry, be Foolish.