Home > CA > CA Final > CORPORATE & ALLIED LAW > Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law

Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law

Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law

After giving you all Study tips to pass ca final law and how to use extra 15 minutes given before CA Exams ,  We brings you the Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law . CA Final Law is  known as Corporate and Allied Law . It contains two parts i.e Company law and alleid law . 70 % of the weightage is for companies act and remaining 30% is for Allied laws. Butstudent want to know it for topic wise. So we brings you the Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law .

SECTION A : ALLIED LAW 
 The Allied Law part carries the total weight age of 30 Marks (Without options)
There are 3 important chapters in Allied Law :-

 

 

alied law

 

 

SECTION B: COMPANY LAW
Total weight age of 70 Marks
Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law (as issued by ICAI in its Practice Manual)

co. law

 

*One question surely in Question 1.
** In last three attempts this question is asked in question 6 (a).
# These topics don’t have much weight age as compared to others, that’s why these
topics are merged in above analysis. There will be one or two questions from the list

Hope you like this Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law

We will also provide it for other subjects tooo the credit of this goes to :- CA Pawan Rohra

If you have queries than you can ask us here in below comments we will solve them as soon as possible

You will also like to see :-

Study Tips To Pass CA Final Costing

CA Final IDT Amendments notes and Study Tips

CA Final Direct Tax Notes Study tips and Important topics for May 15

CA IPCC CHAPTERWISE STUDY TIPS – IT MAY 2015

How to pass CA Final law exam in first attempt

Thanks for reading go through our website for more tips and notes !!!

 

 

Comments

comments

About Alkit Jain

Check Also

How to Get Exemption in CA Final LAW

How to Get Exemption in CA Final LAW

Share this on WhatsApp How to Get Exemption in CA Final LAW. Another theory paper in ...