Tax amendments for CS Students for june 2015 exams
ICSI has released TAX UPDATES APPLICABLE FOR JUNE 2015 EXAMINATION for all CS Students Please read below points which are applicable for Tax in CS Exams for June Exams.
And many students also want Tax amendments for CS Students that will be relevant for June exams and finally ICSI has issued notification for the same.
1. Finance (No.2) Act, 2014 will be applicable for June 15 Exams.
2. Applicable Assessment Year for June 2015 Exams is 15-16 (P. Y. 2014-15)
3. Students are also required to keep them update about all the Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the CBDT, CBEC and the Central Government, on or before 6 months prior to the date of respective exams, i.e. upto December, 2014 for june 2015 exams
4. Students can access the relevant Study Material of Tax Laws and Practice (Executive New Syllabus) & Advance Tax Laws and Practice (Professional – New Syllabus) as per Finance Act, 2014 on ICSI Website under the head ‘Academic Corner’ you can also visit the following link https://www.icsi.edu/AcademicCorner.aspx
5. Students having edition of study material prior to September, 2014, may please refer to the Tax Updates produced here.
In the case of any doubt, students can write to the Institute for clarifications at [email protected]
For Full Notification visit the following link :- TAX UPDATES APPLICABLE FOR JUNE 2015 EXAMINATION
CS Students should also see :- CS Executive Syllabus June 15 Onwards
We will provide you more updates keep visiting our website for more news and updates for CA / CS / CMA Students.