Study Tips For CA Nov 16 Exams
Today we will discuss about the CA Nov 16 exams. Study Tips For Nov 16 Exams. Seven things you must be aware if your upcoming attempt is November 2016 .
- If your attempt for CA IPCC examination then you must start your studies right now as you had already wasted about 3 months without studying.
- Information Technology and strategic Management is going to be last attempt and if you are unable to clear this paper you have to start a fresh subject for your MAY 2016 examinations. So give your best to clear atleast this subject in your November 2015 Examinations.
- If you are want to attempt Group I then you must start your Coaching for Accounting, Taxation and Costing FM right now as these three papers require time to complete syllabus and require more revisions as compare to other subjects.
- Prepare a proper time table which should be divided into month wise details for completion of syllabus of all the subjects and their revisions afterwards.
- Never Study on Sundays. Always kept one day in the week for no study and to cheer your mind and to make it concentrated for rest of the week days.
- Go for Study material and practice manual for practical subjects such as accounting, Costing FM etc and private publisher’s books for theory subjects such as audit, ITSM, Law etc.
- Never forget to solve practice manual atleast three times and revision test paper one time before appearing in the examination for November 2016.
Study Tips For Nov 16 Exams
Recommended books for May 16 exams:-
Recommended Articles You Must Read :-
Thanks for reading Study Tips For Nov 16 Exams. Best of Luck for your upcoming exams.