Book for Strategic Financial Management by Rahul Makan
Rahul Malkhan’s book covers a vast number of concepts and has greater number of questions than the practice manual and the study material.
The best recommendation would be to:-
- Cover practice manual, study material, supplementary reader and the latest RTP first. This will help you to prepare a complete base for your subject. This will take most of your time as well.
- When you get time, cover questions in Rahul Malkhan’s book. They have been written in a Q & A format, which makes the book very reader friendly.
- All the individual chapters in the book have been structured into 4 parts –
· CONCEPT EXPLANATION
· SOLVED EXAMPLES
· PRACTICE EXAMPLES
- You should always start with the formulae, understand its origin wherever given and note the formula down in a notebook. Please note that a notebook should always accompany your text book. Understand all the concepts and then move on to solving the sums.
- This book contains over 200 practical questions.
This subject will become very interesting with this subject. The more you dig, the more you will find intricacies of these concepts.