Requirements for TAN Registration of Partnershp Firm
TAN refers to Tax Deduction Account Number which is an alphanumeric number issued to the individuals who are required to deduct tax on payments made by them under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Today we are providing you the checklist of all the documents that are needed for the registration of TAN by a partnership firm. Pl go through the check list and comment if you found any wrong imformation.
Requirements for TAN Registration of Partnershp Firm : Checklists :-
- APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED AND SIGNED.
- FEE ……… (With effect from April 1, 2012, fees for TAN application has changed to 62) .
- PHOTOGRAPH (PASSPORT SIZE) OF AUTHORISED PARTNER.
- IDENTITY PROOF (CLEAR COPY OF PAN CARD IN A4 SIZE PAPER)
- CURRENT OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF (COPY IN A4 SIZE PAPER).
- KYC OF ONE PARTNER 2 COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS (PASSPORT SIZE).Ø IDENTITY PROOF (CLEAR COPY OF PAN CARD IN A4 SIZE PAPER).Ø CURRENT RESIDENCE ADDRESS PROOF (IN A4 SIZE PAPER).Ø
- LATEST PARTNERSHIP DEED
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- FIRM BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT (LATEST 3 MONTHS).
- DETAILS OF BRANCH (IF ANY)
- CONTACT NUMBER
- PIN NUMBER OF PLACE WHERE FIRM IS SITUATED.
** All The Copies of Documents that are Mentioned Above Should Be In A4 Size and should be Self-Attested Individually With Blue Ink.
You may also like Process for service tax registration
We will prvide you more check list in future do visit to our site on daily basis for daily updates on your phone
Thank you !!!
For reading Requirements for TAN Registration