ICAI CAMPUS PLACEMENT PROGRAM ANALYSIS – Last 5 attempts
What is in this post about campus placement program organised by ICAI :-
- Background of ICAI Campus Placement Program
- No of jobs offered in Last 5 ICAI Campus Placement Program
- Average Salary in last 5 ICAI Campus Placement Program
- Interesting facts about ICAI Campus Placement Program
Background of CA Campus Placement :
- Campus placement program is organised by ICAI in every six month after CA Final results.
- Companies who want to hire CAs required to get them enrolled with ICAI
- 1 Company can shortlist 15 candidates for one position
- Each candidate can be shortlisted by maximum 4 companies
- campus placement centres are divided in small centres and Big centres. every candidate can appear in 1 small and 1 Big campus placement centre as per his/her choice.
No of jobs offered in Last 5 ICAI Campus Placement Program :
In campus placement program on an average 25-30% Chartered Accountants were offered a handsome package. We have analysed jobs offered to fresher CAs in last 5 Campuses you can also see our analysis below.
|Particulars||2016 March||2015 Sep||2015 March||2014 Sep||2014 March|
|No. of Candidates Registered||5961||7358||5591||4809||2625|
|No. of Candidates Shortlisted||4837||5164||4524||4208||2327|
|No. of Interview Teams||102||164||183||154||136|
|No. of Organisations||184||88||90||86||80|
|No. of Jobs Offered||1312||1231||1370||1019||717|
|No. of Jobs Accepted||1195||1147||1253||953||681|
|Percentage of Jobs offered to Registered Candidates||0.22||0.168||0.245||0.2119||0.2731|
|Percentage of Jobs offered to Shortlisted Candidates||0.27||0.24||0.3||0.24||0.31|
You can also see this analysis in chart we made for you all. In this chart you can see the data of previous campus placement
Average Salary in last 5 ICAI Campus Placement Program
After jobs offered, we have also analysed what is the average salary given to the candidates in campus placements to young CAs. From this analysis I came to conclusion that 50% of Chartered accountants get package of more than 750000 INR. Most of candidates get 6 lakh to 7.5 lakh package. Detailed analysis can be done from the below table
|Salary Range (per annum)||2016 March||2015 Sep||2015 March||2014 Sep||2014 March|
|Rs. 9,00,000 and above||316||282||207||201||145|
|Rs. 7,50,000 to Rs. 9,00,000||155||231||164||135||83|
|Rs. 6,00,000 to Rs. 7,50,000||488||334||539||337||254|
|Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000||210||263||316||246||174|
|Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000||23||28||17||21||18|
|Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 4,00,000||3||9||10||13||7|
We have also created a chart for this analysis of how much salary given to each candidate in campus placement.
Interesting facts about ICAI Campus Placement Program
Campus Sep -2016 Student with just 50.50% Marks got highest Salary :
- Ashutosh Agarwal from Jaipur was offered 76 Lakh INR Salary in CA Campus placement. Neither a Ranker nor a Topper. He Scored just 404 Marks for 800 in CA final exams. Olam International Limited offered him highest salary for international posting, i.e. 76.32 (FOREX) lakh P.A
- In 2015, Ms.Pallavi was offered Rs.58 Lakh Salary. She cleared her IPCC in her second attempt and passed CA Final without any Rank still managed to get this huge package.
Conclusion is that average salary package is around 8 lakh and on an average 1000-1200 chartered accountants got their dream job from Campus placement program organised by ICAI Placement committee.
Hope this information is useful for you . Please share with your friends and follow our site for latest updates and notes for CA Students