How to remove distractions for your studies?

0
57

How to remove distractions for your studies?

Hey Guys ! it is generally seen that most of the guys start studying for a minimum target hour of 4-5 hours when they have less than 6 months before their examinations but finally end up with 40 minutes of studies with 3 breaks in it. If you think that above mentioned story is yours only then you are not alone. It happened with 99.99% of the CA Students. Although the rest of the 0.01% of CA Students are rank holders.

So I think the main reason regarding this scenario is because of number of distractions available with us. In this post I will discuss with you about identifying the Distractions and measure for how to remove them. Lets identify them first.

Following are the distraction generated by us between our study and success.

  1. Mobile phone – the most dangerous distraction is Mobile Phone for us these days. After invention of ios and android then these distractions become hell.
  2. Social Networking Bomb – Once upon a time we have only Orkut but now we have Facebook, Twitter, Whats App, Instagram, skype, google plus etc. These social networking sites has made the world near but takes away our focus.
  3. Boyfriend/Girlfriend – If any student has skipped the above two distractions but has the most dangerous distraction of Boyfriend or girlfriend then this is a serious problem from your study point of view. It consume about 5-6 hours of your healthy study time.
  4. Movies or Episodes – Some students have so craze of movies or studies that they even skip their classes for that. Once one of my friend got an addiction of TV episodes of “The Vampires Diaries’ and he has watched all the Six seasons in just 2 weeks.
  5. Others – There are many other distractions such as family problems, friends & relatives, social responsibilities etc. Although these are necessary but may be avoided to some extent.

Following are the ways to avoid distractions generated by us between our study and success.

  1. Mobile Phone – First decide your study time according to your predefined time table. Secondly switch off your phone and put it into another room. Believe me that’s the only way to get rid of this distraction.

If you think that you can just avoid it by putting it on vibration mode beside you, then my dear friend you are wrong.

  1. Social Networking Sites – Deactivate your Facebook account one month ago of your final examination. Nobody forgets you if you are not online for one or two months. Use only Email for communication or exchanging notes etc.
  2. Boyfriend/Girlfriend – No words for this distraction. If you are really serious for your study then no need to say here on this point. If you are not serious then we are not here to convince you. XoXo
  3. Movies/Episodes – Delete them immediately. ICAI gives you officially 2 months to watch them in peace.

That’s all for How to remove distractions for your studies? Keep Sharing.

If you have some another views regarding the above mentioned discussion then you can comment the same in the comment box given below.

You May also Like these

WHAT IF ARVIND KEJRIWAL FIGHTS ICAI ELECTIONS

THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF CA STUDENTS

8 THINGS YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IF YOU HAVE A CA BOYFRIEND

10 THINGS YOU WILL SURELY EXPERIENCE DURING YOUR CA STUDENT LIFE

5 REASONS WHY CA IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER COURSE

 

 

 

Comments

comments