How to Get Exemption in CA Final LAW. Another theory paper in the first group than can be scary as well as scoring. So I am providing you some tips which will easily help you to Get Exemption in CA Final Law.
- Select a good reference book. First step to studying law is the quality reference book. Munish Bhandari is the book for you if you are looking for brief highlights of the subject. However, beware that it does not cover SEBI and ICDR. Even if you go for Munish Bhandari, DO NOT IGNORE STUDY MATERIAL. Keep in mind that you should have at least one reading of the study material before any reference book you choose.
- Practice manual holds a lot of importance when it comes to preparation for exams. Always remember to frame your answers as close to the format given in practice manual as possible, because that is the standard of answers you are expected to give.
You may Need This – Topic wise Marks distribution of CA Final Law
- Make it a regular exercise to study law. Do not devote a lot of time each day but do not overlook it completely. 20-30 mins per day is sufficient. If you do this, you will not lose touch and eventually saving a lot of time when it comes to revision.
Also Read – How to pass CA Final law exam in first attempt
- Never leave a chapter completely. If you find a chapter difficult, do it from practice manual only, so that you at least have a choice if there is a tough question which you cannot attempt. Plus there is a possibility that you can get a very easy question from that chapter that is from PM only. So a little more effort and you can find yourself in a better position when it comes to writing exams.
- Quote sections only when you are very sure. DO NOT RISK TO WRITE THE WRONG SECTION, this will leave a wrong impression on the examiner and you may end up scoring less.
- Lastly be very clear in writing your answers. Be very to the point when it comes to provisions, do not make up stories when you don’t know any answer. Don’t forget you might end up annoying the examiner and end up losing marks you were not supposed to lose.
ALL THE BEST!
Written By – Manisha Jain