CA IPCC Topper Nov 2016 – Mark sheet, Interview, photos
CA IPCC Nov 16 exams result has just announced and we have arranged you the details regarding the CA IPCC topper Nov 16 , their mark sheets, interview, photos and many more. Just after declaring the result of CA IPCC Nov 16 ICAI has issued the name of CA IPCC Topper Nov 16. The best thing about the CA IPCC Result is that we have 3 more inspirations for our next attempt. These three inspiration are three rank holders of Nov 16.
The name, mark sheet, Interview and photos of CA IPCC Topper Nov 2016 are as follows: –
Pass percentage of CA IPCC Nov 2016 EXAM
Rank Holder of CA IPCC Nov 2016 EXAM
|RANK||RANK 1||RANK 2||RANK 3|
|NAME||Rekha Ghevarram Suthar||Aayush Agarwal||ShivKrish V|
Now below are the IPCC Topper Mark Sheet for Nov 2016.
CA IPCC TOPPER – RANKHOLDER 1
IPCC TOPPER – RANKHOLDER 2
IPCC TOPPER – RANKHOLDER 3
The name, mark sheet, Interview and photos of IPCC Topper May 2016 are as follows: –
Pass percentage of IPCC May 2016 EXAM
Both group —— 4.78%
Group I —- 9.18%
Group II —- 7.06%
Now below are the IPCC Topper Mark Sheet for May 2016.
IPCC TOPPER – RANKHOLDER 1
CA IPCC TOPPER – RANKHOLDER 2
IPCC TOPPER – RANKHOLDER 3
The name, mark sheet, Interview and photos of CA IPCC Topper Nov 2015 are as follows: –
Pass percentage of IPCC NOV 2015 EXAM
Both group 4.14%
Group I 12.72%
Group II 10/69%
|%AGE||77.71 %||77 %||76.43 %|
We will update here the CA IPCC Topper Nov 2015 mark sheets, interview & photos as soon as it is published by the ICAI for your kind reference.
CA IPCC Topper Nov 2015 mark sheets
CA IPCC Topper Nov 2015 Interview
The CA IPCC Topper For May 2015 are given below for kind reference.
The IPCC Topper For Nov 2014 are given below for kind reference.
The CA IPCC Topper For May 2014 are given below for kind reference.
The CA IPCC Topper For Nov 2013 are given below for kind reference.
The most common things between the CA IPCC Topper interview are given below: –
- Always use study material as provided by the institute of chartered accountants of India instead of using books from private tutors.
- Always revise each and every subject for atleast five times before appearing in the exams. The five-time revision gives the sure shot guarantee of success.
- Never rely only on practical portion in relation to some subjects such as Costing & Financial Management, Accounts, Advanced Accounts etc.
- Always quote section in relation to answer in which you are 100 percent confident that the section you are providing is right. By writing wrong section will result in zero marks.
- Never take your CA Training casually. Good training will helpful in getting good marks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS