How to Attempt and Pass CA Exams In your First Attempt
To help out the students in achieving the objective of securing good marks in exams, We brings you the most Wanted article How to Attempt and Pass CA Exams In your First Attempt. We hereby suggests some points for the action by the students Which are important to Attempt and Pass CA Exams In your First Attempt. It is felt by the author that most of the students lack in terms of writing power particularly with reference to mapping an answer of a practical question with the relevant provisions of applicable law. Thus it is desired to focus on writing answers of few previous examination queries and compare the same with the answer suggested by the Board of Studies (BOS) (ICAI).
Few General Suggestions for How to Attempt and Pass CA Exams In your First Attempt:
1. Please be brief but concise while writing your Answer.
2. One must quote the section reference in papers like direct taxes to the extent possible.If you don’t write may not effect adversely that much comparing to when you write wrong one.
3. Overwriting should be strictly avoided.
4. Students appearing in Hindi Medium should use good level of Hindi rather than mixing Hindi & English both in an improper manner to distract the examiner. However full computation based queries can be attempted in English language.
5. Try to give answers in paragraphs and between two paragraphs one blank line must be left.
6. Answers to all the parts of a question should be given consecutively.
7. Generally step wise marking is made thus even if complete solution in a given situation is not known, one should try to attempt the solution to the extent possible.
you may also like to download:-
Now After General tips Lets Come On Each Subjects We are as of Now Sharing The tips for The subject which are desired by our Members If you dont satisfy You can write us in comment Section About your need.
How to Attempt and Pass CA Exams For COSTING FM
scanner or from Institutes practice manual (all are equal )
will make a bad impression of you on checker and may be it adversely effects you and your paper.5. make proper working notes it plays a vital Role in step marking whatever calculation You do name them as working note .6. don’t pay unnecessary time in solving particular question.
“agar 1 question mai fass gye to vo le dubega aapko”
How to Attempt and Pass CA Exams for Taxation
1. give due concentration on recent amendments they have weight age of 10 to 15 and some times even 20 marks in the paper.
2. IPCC ians should concentrate more on Indirect Taxation as they shares 50 marks in paper n just 20 % of syllabus. More straight forward questions are asked from it which is very easily to get good marks.
3. As always do RTP as it is highly recommended to be done as it gives idea of paper.
4. Don’t pay much attention on sections now .If you already learnt sections than just revise once and Don’t quote sections unless you are 100% sure about that.
5. it is not necessary to quote sub sections
For example :-
If the section sec is 56(2)(vi) then you can write as per the provisions of sec 56 of the xyz Act.
6. If somebody is providing you summary notes then pls don’t follow them,
JUST revise what you have done earlier.
7. In exam attempt Indirect Tax Portion first . It will take hardly 1 hour to complete this 50 marks paper so it will add boost to your confidence
8. attempt calculation of total income question in last because it is confusing and time consuming
9. don’t go for any important because in tax even one concept of one line could be asked from examiner for 8 marks
10. As said in previous articles make proper working notes for practical questions
11. Tricky questions could be asked from PGBP , capital gain and other sources as a case study.
12. And in the last there is no need to learn case laws .. they are not expected from IPCC students.
We will soon provide you for another subjects also so be in touch you can comment bellow for the specific subject you need help.
Hope now you have a slight idea How to Attempt and Pass CA Exams we will Provide you more such tips.
Written By : CA Alkit Jain