Amendments applicable for IPCC May 18 In simple language
Amendments applicable for IPCC May 18 Paper 1 : Accounts
Non Applicability of IND AS : Any new AS or Ind AS or revised version of AS or Ind AS, notified by the MCA, is being made applicable for CA examination only after one year of its notification.
Accordingly, amendments made on 31st March, 2016 by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in the Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules, 2006 and Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 are applicable for May 18 examination both at the Intermediate (IPC) and Final levels.
Refer this Notification from ICAI :- http://icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=12689&c_id=342
- Meaning of company
- Books of accounts to be maintained at registered office.
- List of statuary books to be maintained.
- Annual Return of company
- Schedule III of companies Act, 2013
- Managerial remuneration
Exclusion from the CA syllabus Intermediate (IPCC) Paper 5 : Advanced Accounting
- Financial Reporting of Electricity Companies
Hope you have better idea of the changes in Nov 16exams for more check official notification from here by icai which is released a way back :- CA IPCC Nov 2017 SYLLABUS
OFFICIAL ICAI Announcement :-
- Applicability of Standards/ Guidance Notes/ Legislative Amendments etc. for November, 2015 – Intermediate (IPC) Examination. – (06-07-2015)